12th International Forum on Embedded MPSoC and Multicore
July 9-13, 2012, Québec, Canada
Location:MPSoC'12 will take place at Chateau Montebello, 392 Notre Dame Montebello, Québec, Canada
392 Notre Dame
Phone: +1 (819) 423-6341
Chateau Montebello will offer special discount rates for MPSoC attendees from 8th to 13th of July, 2012.
Please note that the group rate is not guaranteed after June 1st.
Click here to book a room online.
Transportation:The closest international airports to Chateau Montebello are Montreal Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau Airport (YUL) and Ottawa MacDonald-Cartier Airport (YOW).
- Company: Greyhound
- Departures from: Montreal PQ (Bus terminal located in the city center, at Berry UQAM metro station)
- Two departures a day: 7:00am or 6:30pm
- Duration: 2h40
- Fare: Approximately 30 CAD one way (tickets can purchased online)
By taxi:Approximately 180 CAD one way.
By car:Driving directions (from Montreal Airport):
- At the terminal exit, take Hwy 20 Ouest (West) and follow directions for Hwy 40.
- Take Hwy 40 going west towards Ottawa and follow this route until you cross the Ontario border (Hwy 40 becomes Hwy 417 in Ontario).
- Approximately 10 km after crossing the border, take Exit 9 towards Hawkesbury, which will bring you onto Route 17.
- At the Best Western Heritage Hotel, turn right on Tupper Street.
- Follow straight through to the end and turn left at the stop sign on to Main St.
- Turn right at first traffic light and cross Long Sault Bridge.
- Continue straight until you turn left at junction with Route 148.
- Hwy 148 West will take you through the villages of Calumet, Pointe-au-Chêne and Fassett before you reach the village of Montebello.
- As you leave the village of Montebello, you will see the main entrance gate on your left, just after the junction of Hwy 323.
All major car rental agencies have counters at Montreal airport, located on the ground floor of the multi-level parking facility in front of the terminal. Major car rental agencies: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, National
By car:Driving directions (from Ottawa Airport):
- Take Airport Parkway to Riverside Drive East.
- Exit Riverside Drive onto Hwy 417 East.
- From Hwy 417 East, take Hwy 174 East towards Rockland (Hwy 174 turns into Hwy 17) / Hawkesbury 5 miles (8 km) after Orleans, there is a streetlight on Hwy 174 in Cumberland.
- Turn left onto the Ferry, which leaves every 5 minutes, 24 hours a day (cost: $8 CAD per car).
- Go straight off the Ferry to Masson-Angers, then turn right on Main St. / Hwy 148 East (towards Lachute).
- Go through the villages of Thurso, Plaisance, Papineauville, and follow the signs to Fairmont Le Château Montebello.
- As you arrive in Montebello, you will see the main entrance gate on the right just before the intersection on Hwy 323.