Call for Book Chapter Contributions
MPSoC is an interdisciplinary forum that focuses on multicore and multiprocessor HW and SW systems. Since 20 years, MPSoC has brought together experts in these fields from all over the world.
For its 20th anniversary, the committee of the international Forum on MPSoC plans to gather papers from the experts that have contributed to the high quality of the forum. We hope to assemble a book published before MPSoC 2020. At present, we are in contact with ISTE – Wiley to publish the book.
Expression of interest Abstract and chapter description Start chapter authors’ contract with publisher Full chapter submission Feedback from reviewers Final manuscript submission Deadline: July 31, 2019 Deadline: October 14, 2019 Deadline: October 31, 2019 Deadline: December 31, 2019 Deadline: January 31, 2020 Deadline: February 28, 2020
General Submission Procedure
Speakers at MPSoC’19 and all previous editions are invited to confirm their desire to contribute to the MPSoC’20 book before July 31st, 2019. Title, abstract, authors’ information, brief description of chapter and its planned sections should be submitted by October 14th, 2019. Chapters should be written in English and not exceed 30 pages, including conclusions and references. Full chapter submissions are expected by December 31, 2019.
Full Chapter Submission
Full proposal must be sent before December 31, 2019. It should not exceed 30 pages, including images, conclusions and references. For final submission authors will be engaged to:
- Provide all the chapter sources files according to the publisher policies (template was sent to authors on October 31, 2019).
- Get agreement to publish all the copyrighted information included in chapter.
Abstract and Chapter Description
Initial proposal must be sent before October 14, 2019 in PDF format only and provide the following information:
- A tentative title of chapter.
- A list of authors and co-authors with their affiliation, address and contact mail.
- The publisher will contract with you for your chapter and he suggest to limit the number of authors to two by chapter.
- An abstract of at least 150 words.
- A list of key words.
- (optional) A brief description of chapter indicating the main contribution, the research domain associated and a tentative list of chapter sections.
- A short biography of contributors (max. 10 lines by author/co-author).
Ahmed Jerraya, CEA Tech
Director, Cyber Physical Systems Program
Liliana Andrade, Associate Professor, TIMA Laboratory
MPSoC’20 Book Editor
Frédéric Rousseau, Full Professor, TIMA Laboratory
MPSoC’20 Book Editor